|| The Organ Pipes
The pipe organ was built in 1890 by J.G. Pfeffier & Sons, who was one of the nations leading pipe organ builders.
The organ has 245 pipes and is 16 feet tall.
It was restored in 1979 to its original sound, by James Warner, who restores old organs and pianos.
It was restored in 2010 to its original sound and all the pipes were hand painted the same as they originally was, by ????
The organ was originally purchased for $320 and now is suppose to be one of sixteen of the nations historic pipe organs that was located in the St. Louis area.